Annual Lee Creek Clean-Up: Devil’s Den State Park
September 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Lee Creek Clean-Up, Saturday September 7, 9:00 am–1:00 pm, Devil’s Den State Park off Hwy 220. Check-in and Clean-up 9:00-11:30 am; lunch and prizes 11:30-1:00 pm. Highlands Chapter will car-pool from WalMart Supercenter West (MLK Blvd) parking lot in Fayetteville leaving at 8:15 am. Contact Luke Parsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-442-3817.
Lee Creek Clean-Up
This annual event is organized by Boston Mountain Solid Waste (479.846.3005) and our Highlands Chapter has been a participant and sponsor for many years. See car-pool information below.
- Devil’s Den State Park
- Day Use Horse Camp Pavilion off Hwy 220
Schedule: Saturday, September 7, 2019
- 9:00-11:30 Volunteer Check-In & Clean-up
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-1:30 Door Prize Giveaways
Car-Pool to Lee Creek
- 8:15 am departure
- Leave from northeast corner of WalMart Supercenter West (MLK Blvd) parking lot in Fayetteville
- Car-pool organizer: Luke Parsch, 479-442-3817 or email@example.com