Highlands Chapter Young Naturalists Program: Entomology in the Ozarks
October 13 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Local Reptiles and Amphibians, Sunday October 13, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, family event, location to be announced.
Ozark Society Highlands Chapter Young Naturalists Program
The Ozark Society Young Naturalists will again offer sessions this fall for children ages 7 to 9. The Highlands Chapter of the Ozark Society began this initiative in 2018 through a partnership with the Northwest Arkansas Master Naturalists and Arkansas Audubon Society. Also we have a OS Young Naturalists Native Plant Garden thanks to a lot help from the Master Naturalists. The presenters we have lined up for this fall include: geology (UofA), entomology (UofA), reptile/amphibians (UofA), and Animal Tracks and Traces (Naturalist, Joel Emerson).
- This is a family event, so at least one parent or guardian must accompany each child.
- Children participants, ages 7 to 9.
- Outings are from 1:30 to 3:30 on Sundays in fall.
- For more information check Ozark Society, Highlands Chapter Facebook page.
- Other details to follow.
- Contact Organizer Chris Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-409-3094
- October 13: Entomology in the Ozarks
- October 20: Local Reptiles and Amphibians
- October 27: Tracks and Traces of Animals in the Woods (Naturalists)
- November 3: Geology of the Ozarks