Highlands Chapter Young Naturalists Program: Geology of the Ozarks
November 3 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Entomology in the Ozarks, Sunday November 3, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, family event, Emma Menio, University of Arkansas, Leader. Location to be announced.
Ozark Society Highlands Chapter Young Naturalists Program
The Ozark Society Young Naturalists will again offer sessions this fall for children ages 7 to 9. The Highlands Chapter of the Ozark Society began this initiative in 2018 through a partnership with the Northwest Arkansas Master Naturalists and Arkansas Audubon Society. Also we have a OS Young Naturalists Native Plant Garden thanks to a lot help from the Master Naturalists. The presenters we have lined up for this fall include: geology (UofA), entomology (UofA), reptile/amphibians (UofA), and Animal Tracks and Traces (Naturalist, Joel Emerson).
- This is a family event, so at least one parent or guardian must accompany each child.
- Children participants, ages 7 to 9.
- Outings are from 1:30 to 3:30 on Sundays in fall.
- For more information check Ozark Society, Highlands Chapter Facebook page.
- Other details to follow.
- Contact Organizer Chris Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-409-3094
- October 13: Entomology in the Ozarks
- October 20: Local Reptiles and Amphibians
- October 27: Tracks and Traces of Animals in the Woods (Naturalists)
- November 3: Geology of the Ozarks